Have you heard? This is news for anyone with a book blog who’s looking for
an excuse to spend a weekend working on it. Bloggiesta is coming, March 22–24!
If you decide to participate in Bloggiesta Spring 2013, you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to-do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participate in several mini-challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog-hopping or Twitter
- to make new blogging friends
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed-up blog!
Originally created over four years ago by Natasha of Maw Books, Bloggiesta is co-hosted by Danielle of There’s A Book and Suey from It’s All About Books. Read more about Bloggiesta and sign up to participate at the new Bloggiesta home base.
P.S. I never have time to participate in the mini-challenges, but it’s fun to go around and see what everyone is learning to do.