I heard about the last Bloggiesta from seeing a participation post from Zara at A Bibliotaphe’s Closet, so here’s my contribution to spreading the word this time around to anyone with a book blog who’s looking for
an excuse a reason to spend more time working on it. Bloggiesta Fall 2012 is coming, the weekend of September 28–30!
If you decide to participate in Bloggiesta Fall 2012, you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to-do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participate in several mini-challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog-hopping or Twitter
- to make new blogging friends
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed-up blog!