Welcome to the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop!
The Literary Giveaway Blog Hop is hosted by Judith at Leeswammes Blog. Between now and Wednesday, June 25th, you can hop to over 30 different book blogs, all offering one or more giveaways of books or bookish items. All books on offer should be more literary than genre, under the terms of the hop. Follow the links at the bottom of this post to find the other participating blogs.
For the blog hop I will be giving away my latest literary fiction favorite — The Orphans of Race Point by Patry Francis.
I just loved this book! Set in Provincetown and New Bedford, Massachusetts, as well as a couple of other spots, it’s got a little of everything — friendship, love, passion, betrayal, faith, and family. Very readable with a strong story line and many conversations, but definitely literary in the complexity of the characters and the subtlety of the themes of darkness and light woven throughout. If you liked The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt, this book gave me the same mixture of intense emotions while reading — sadness, happiness, and full engagement with the story and the characters. Read my review here!
To enter to win a softcover copy of The Orphans of Race Point, please read the rules and leave a comment!
- Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog!
- You need a post office-recognized address anywhere in the world, where you can receive packages.
- You do not have to be a follower or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! You can follow by email or other ways. (See buttons in the side bar on the left.)
- To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment on this post or on the review post. Include email address if you’re not logged in with an email address I can contact you with if you win.
- You can enter the giveaway until the end of the day (EST) on Wednesday June 25th.
- I will notify the winner by email. The winner needs to answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner.
- The book will be sent out by mail.
- That’s it! Good luck and thanks for playing. Rules may vary on different blogs.